Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sleeping in the nursery!

Ruby and Rissie
I think we are getting to the point where we might get some sleep....soon at least. The girls have decided they like sleeping in the crib in the nursery. They are even taking naps in there! They are still having their moments where they would rather be held then sleep with their sissy but I think they will out grow it. Hopefully at least!


3 comments:

Melodical's Mumbling's said...

These are two of my favorite pictures! I love babies all dolled up but there is nothing like a sweetie pie just in a diaper and shirt! Then you can see those cute wittle thighs and footsie's!! ooohhh I wish I could squeezy them, they are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Look at those precious angels!
Auntie Mel, is right, they are so cute and cuddly.

It looks like they're saying,"Mom, we let you sleep plenty..sometimes we just love you too much to close our eyes!"

Anonymous said...

wook at doze widdle tummies...bet they got turkey wegs, too...yummy....