The story of my twin girls as they grow from being little bittie babies to big girls.
Monday, September 24, 2007
It's like this Ruby
They are constantly talking to each other it seems. I know they are plotting against me!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The girls are growing so much. It looks as though they are plotting against you. Lol. The girls are so beautiful. I love you and miss them alot. Give the girls my love!!
I'm Bambi. A 37yr old, wife and mother diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Like anyone diagnosed with this disorder, I have my shares of ups and downs. But I also find myself in situations that turn out to be be hilarious! Sometimes you just gotta make fun of yourself!
1 comment:
The girls are growing so much. It looks as though they are plotting against you. Lol. The girls are so beautiful. I love you and miss them alot. Give the girls my love!!
Aunt Winter
Post a Comment