The story of my twin girls as they grow from being little bittie babies to big girls.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Is that you, Ruby?
For some reason she has this hang up about wearing blankets around the house. Believe it or not, she does manage not to run into doors and walls....well for the most part. I think I know what she wants to be for Halloween!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you so much for sharing with me. Tim loves these little girls so much. It's nice when he talks about them to have mental images of them to connect to the conversation. They're great! And I hear they're getting a cousin here very soon. Again, thank you, Bambi. Angie
I'm Bambi. A 37yr old, wife and mother diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Like anyone diagnosed with this disorder, I have my shares of ups and downs. But I also find myself in situations that turn out to be be hilarious! Sometimes you just gotta make fun of yourself!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for sharing with me. Tim loves these little girls so much. It's nice when he talks about them to have mental images of them to connect to the conversation. They're great! And I hear they're getting a cousin here very soon.
Again, thank you, Bambi.
Angie
Post a Comment