Saturday, October 11, 2008

Winter's Delivery

Winter is going to KILL me for posting these, but it kinda tells the story up until delivery. Although I didn't take pictures when she was begging to be knocked out, you'll still get the point!
And this is for payback for those horrible pictures you took of me after my c-section. Love ya!

This is Winter at around 6 am the morning of September 16, 2008. Looks pretty happy, huh? Well remember that Adriana wasn't born until 11 or so that night.


This is Winter, oh I'd say around 3 pm that afternoon....not so happy now.

This is Steve's mom, Donna, and my mom and dad waiting, waiting and waiting.....

This is me, feeling very sorry for Winter. This was about 9 pm that night. She was definitely wanting a booster for that epidural she got earlier in the day!


She's here! Finally after a very long day of waiting Adriana makes and appearance with her Granny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic...so sweet!