The story of my twin girls as they grow from being little bittie babies to big girls.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Playdate
Yes, that would be my two who are screaming and acting out of control.....just another day at the Woodwards!
From my left: Ethan and Andrew with their mommy Mindi Eric and Harrison with their mommy April
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
haha that is a pimp picture I need to have that one printed out. My hair does look cute short! haha. Eric and Harrison are looking at them like "What's wrong girlfriends?"
I'm Bambi. A 37yr old, wife and mother diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Like anyone diagnosed with this disorder, I have my shares of ups and downs. But I also find myself in situations that turn out to be be hilarious! Sometimes you just gotta make fun of yourself!
2 comments:
haha that is a pimp picture I need to have that one printed out. My hair does look cute short! haha. Eric and Harrison are looking at them like "What's wrong girlfriends?"
Yeah they are showing their little behinds like normal!
Post a Comment