Wow how time flies! Unbelievable how fast time goes when you have twins, or I'm guessing any children for that matter.
The girls are now almost 5 years old and in preschool. Kindergarten is on the horizon, and I have to admit I'm a little nervous. This whole time, I've counted down to the day that they would be out of the house on a regular basis, and now I'm not so sure.
They've really grown up to be their "own" person. We opted to separate them in classes at school, just so each could develop their own personalities. It still melts my heart to see them walk down the hall together holding hands, and telling each other bye before they go into their class.
So, from here on out, I'm no longer a slacker! I started this blog for them to see and I want to continue to do so. It means a lot to me, and I really think as they grown, it will mean a lot to them that I have kept up with it.


No comments:
Post a Comment