Friday, March 2, 2007

Crib

I don't have to go and get a co-sleeper for the bedroom! Katie from the WW board has graciously given us a crib on gliders that will work well beside the bed. She also sent the bedding to go with it! I am one lucky girl!


Now your wondering how I got this crib, considering she lives in Memphis and I can't seem to make it to the grocery store and back without being uncomfortable....well Rhonda (who is also in Memphis) from the WW board brought it all the way to Chattanooga! I owe them both big time! I wish I could have met up with both of them, but I am sure that when the girls' get here that I'll be seeing them! Who could ask for better friends! I truely think these ladies I have met through Weight Watchers will be friends forever! Thanks girls!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda and Katie are two wonderful women! But then, all of us fellow board buddies are biased. :-D)