Found a little note in the mailbox that said go pick up a package at the post office. So I get there and I notice that it's from Candrika from the WW board. Well thinking that it would be a smaller type package, I sign my little note and hand it to the man behind the counter. He brings out this HUGE box and ask me if I need any help with it! If that wasn't the longest drive home (a whole 5 minutes) because I really wanted to get in that box! I took pictures of all the goodies to share with everyone. And she didn't leave anyone out either! She bought me some smell good stuff and even got the cats a picture frame! How thoughtful!
Thanks again, Candrika!
Books make the girls' smarter than the average bears!
Picture frame


1 comment:
OOH! Touch and feel books are my favorite! Love the kitty frame!
Post a Comment