Monday, February 19, 2007

Yes, more pictures of the nursery!

Ok I think this is it! Everything is put away after the shower and picture frames and shelves have been hung. Ok Girls, whenever your ready!






My New glider rocker and ottoman










The girls' names and first year picture frames



Totally useless shelves with piggy bank and first curl and tooth keepsakes




And last but not least, and over filled closet with way to many clothes that they probably never get to wear!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can never have too many pictures for us!

I love it. It all looks so pretty and the clothes are just precious.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!! Save that piggy bank... Two girls? You'll need it! **wink**

Can't wait to meet Rissie and Ruby!

Anonymous said...

I love the nursery!! I am so excited to see the babies :)

Sadie said...

So Cute.

I'm excited for these babies to arrive!