The story of my twin girls as they grow from being little bittie babies to big girls.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Gifts!
This whole blog will be filled with baby shower gifts come Saturday! But I wanted to start a special post for my friends from the WW board. This first one is from my friend Dee. Can it get any cuter?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I vote for those flower onesies to be coming home outfits...Too cute.
I'm Bambi. A 37yr old, wife and mother diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Like anyone diagnosed with this disorder, I have my shares of ups and downs. But I also find myself in situations that turn out to be be hilarious! Sometimes you just gotta make fun of yourself!
2 comments:
I vote for those flower onesies to be coming home outfits...Too cute.
Yep, I teared up on the bibs, too!
Those are too cute!! I LOVE baby clothes! They're precious!
Post a Comment