Saturday, December 6, 2008

Merry Christmas!


This picture turned out very well. I know what your thinking, no I did not have my teeth whitened. I kept asking Tim if that's what it looked like and of course he said no, but the laughing afterwards gave it all away. Well at least everyone else looks good. Including Mr. Tim!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome shot. I think the photographer captured everyone's personality perfectly!

Is this going to be your christmas card shot?

Love it!

Tell Summer to post some pics of her baby... going through some AJ withdrawals...

Bambi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bambi said...

Yes this is the Christmas card this year. I love that the girls both smiled! How often does that happen?

I'll tell Winter about the pictures. You were close with the name, just wrong season!

Love you anyways!

B

steve and winter said...

Love the picture i thought it was one of you alls best pictures. I love you and hope this is one of the best christmases ever!!

Gayle said...

So precious. You must be having a blast. (About 80% of the time!)

Gayle said...

Bam- You look like you could chomp. Am I seeing a family resemblance?

Bambi said...

Gayle, yeah I'm a chomper (as an adult) but since this is a kid friendly blog, I'll keep who I chomp to myself :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe how big they are getting. :) And you look great! Great Pic. :)

Anonymous said...

haha I actually thought your teeth did look super white and I wondered if you whitened them! You read my mind. I thought they looked good though. I love love love this picture. What a perfect family. :)