The story of my twin girls as they grow from being little bittie babies to big girls.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Our new couch
I couldn't help it, I opened their hello kitty couch before Christmas. But I did use the excuse that they might get to overwhelmed if they got to many presents on Christmas morning....pretty smooth, huh?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
cute couch. I broke out the Curious George light up lullaby toys early too. Eric was with me when I bought them so I went ahead and let them have them early. Micah said "Christmas and birthdays are not a big deal to them because they get new toys all the time." He is such a grumpy bear. haha He ruins my fun!
I'm Bambi. A 37yr old, wife and mother diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Like anyone diagnosed with this disorder, I have my shares of ups and downs. But I also find myself in situations that turn out to be be hilarious! Sometimes you just gotta make fun of yourself!
1 comment:
cute couch. I broke out the Curious George light up lullaby toys early too. Eric was with me when I bought them so I went ahead and let them have them early. Micah said "Christmas and birthdays are not a big deal to them because they get new toys all the time." He is such a grumpy bear. haha He ruins my fun!
Post a Comment